exhibition

I went to the Baltic to see another artist called holly Hendry who had created this immensely sized installation piece it was quite breath taking to be in the presence if a piece of art that large. all the colours she used were quite light and pasteli which was nice it gave the room a calming feel to it. there was lots of layers of what looked like sheets and within them various objects such as bones and bottles I found this very interesting as I really wanted to take it apart and put it back together. I found it very interesting that she painted right on to the walls so that they became part of the art I feel I may try this as the wall offers very little boundary unlike a canvas where you have no choice but to stay within it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

artist research

henry rousseau

crit